Defending You on Murder Charges
There is no more serious circumstance than being charged with taking the life of another person. If you have been charged with murder, attempted murder, manslaughter, vehicular homicide or any other related charge, it’s essential that you obtain knowledgeable and experienced legal advice immediately. The government is making a very serious accusation against you. They are going to put a lot of resources into convicting you, and you need a lawyer who will fight back. If you are charged with or have been arrested on suspicion of homicide, you may seriously damage your case by talking with police or investigators before consulting with a lawyer. Your statements can and will be used against you later in court. Be polite, but firm: You want to speak with an attorney before answering questions.
At Baldwin Legal Services PLLC, our murder defense attorney will represent you zealously, evaluate your criminal homicide case and put you in the best position to win your case and receive a favorable outcome.
Fighting charges of homicide in Michigan requires the most diligent level of investigation
We bring to every case the extensive knowledge and skills we have acquired during a decade in the courtroom. Clients trust us because we commit to a case until it is resolved. We handle every aspect, from start to finish. In each case, we strive to:
- Conduct a thorough review of the facts.
- Investigate witnesses to determine credibility.
- Scrutinize the prosecution for deviations from due process.
- Deal with police, federal agents and prosecutors, before and after charges are filed.
- Negotiate to limit the charges ultimately brought.
- Seek reduced bail so clients can remain free pending trial.
- Discuss all options and the likelihood of their success.
- Seek a favorable plea agreement when warranted.
- Pursue innovative trial defense strategies.
- Aim for a reduced sentence following a conviction.
Regardless of the crime with which you have been charged, it is crucial to seek the advice and counsel of experienced Michigan criminal lawyer who understands the process and has a good working relationship with the local judges and district attorneys. We understand the strategies the government will use to try to convict you. We know how frightening it can be for individuals facing charges of homicide. You may feel all hope is lost. However, we will do the utmost to help you through this tumultuous time of your life by providing the highest quality legal services. We will work with you to protect your good name. Please call 877-886-1441 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We will keep your information confidential.