Have You Been Charged with Drunk Driving?
Michigan treats the offense of drinking and driving seriously and imposes harsh penalties on those who are convicted of any alcohol-related charges. If you are arrested and charged with drunk driving or driving under the influence (DUI), the consequences can be severe; you may lose your driver’s license, pay heavy fines, have your vehicle impounded and even receive a jail sentence. DUI convictions remain on your permanent criminal record and as a result, may interfere with your livelihood, causing you to lose your job or hinder future employment opportunities. With such high stakes, it is crucial that you contact a qualified DUI/OWI defense attorney as soon as you are arrested for driving while intoxicated.
Baldwin Legal Services PLLC represents individuals who have been charged with driving under the influence (DUI) throughout Michigan. Our law firm understands the anxiety and fear one feels after being arrested for drunk driving, and we will diligently represent you to ensure the best possible resolution for your case. We have a thorough understanding of sobriety tests and law enforcement protocol which can be part of an effective and comprehensive defense against the drunk driving charges you face. During our initial consultation with you, we will determine if there was police error, field sobriety test errors or inaccuracies, failure to follow proper protocol or administrative errors which may prove your innocence or lead to the dismissal of charges by the prosecution.
We Provide Peace of Mind
Our law firm will do everything possible to help protect you by taking the steps necessary to potentially:
- Reduce your fines
- Keep your driver’s license
- Save your job
- Keep you off probation
- Keep you out of jail
- Prevent you from having a criminal record
Drinking and driving in Michigan is a very serious matter that is becoming increasingly complicated. It takes a true expert with a proven record in these matters to properly navigate through the complex judicial system. We are well versed in all DUI/OWI regulations and have experience interacting with police departments, prosecutors and the department of motor vehicles. If you are charged with any of the below offenses, then you need the help from a skilled Michigan DUI Lawyer.
- OWI – Operating While Intoxicated .08 BAC or above
- OWVI – Operating While Visibly Impaired
- OWI High BAC – Operating While Intoxicated with Bodily Alcohol Content .17 or above
- OWI Child Endangerment – Operating While Intoxicated with a Minor Child in vehicle
- DUI – Operating Under the Influence
- DWI – Driving While Intoxicated
- OWI Zero Tolerance – Minor Operating with an unlawful BAC .04 or above
- OUIL – Operating under the influence of liquor
- OUID – Operating Under the Influence of Drugs
- OUPCS – Operating Under the Presence of Controlled Substances
- MIP – Minor in Possession or consumption of alcohol
- OPEN INTOX – Having an open bottle of intoxicants in the car while driving
- OWI Injury – Operating While Intoxicated causing Injury
- OWI Death – Operating While Intoxicated causing Death
If you are facing with any alcohol-related charges, our aggressive Michigan DUI attorney will effectively protect your constitutional rights and ensure you are not wrongfully convicted. Please call 877-886-1441 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We will keep your information confidential.